Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome

I have been blogging about baseball since 2008. It's been fun and rewarding and while I'm no less of a baseball fan I've become what one might classify as a fairly large basketball fan nowadays.

Here is where I will write my musings about basketball, whether it be the NBA, NCAA or the Urban Professionals League that I play on. Considering I'm not any good and only run around and set screens, you probably won't hear much about the latter.

As far as my basketball world goes there a few things you should know:
  • I went to school at Indiana University under the Kelvin Sampson era. 
  • I have owned season tickets to St. John's University basketball games under the Mike Jarvis/Norm Roberts era. 
  • My favorite basketball team for ever and always will be the Rasheed Wallace era Blazers.
  • I love the Euros and any big man that can shoot and/or pass.
  • I don't think teams take enough threes.
  • I think the "hot hand" is overrated.
  • I'm glad that the NBA is using more advanced stats, I plan to use them as well.
Anywho, I hope you enjoy what I have to say and let me know if you ever want to get involved, the more bologna the better!

The best.

1 comment:

  1. Triple B - can't wait to read your bologna musings!
    -The Best

    ReplyDelete